Broward Homeschool Parent Support Group

"He covers the sky with clouds; He supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills." - Psalms 147:8


The Process of Dual Enrollment



The Process of Dual Enrollment:

 SHOULD BE DONE FOUR WEEKS BEFORE YOU WANT TO ENROLL!                                                                                                                      





You may enter both colleges for Dual enrollment.  

Just a note: You have to tell the School Board to keep your 16 year old on the books or they may not keep records of them unless you  tell them every year after turning 16 years old.

Broward  Community College

                  You have to go to the college and get the papers.

                   There is a paper that has to be signed by the Broward County School  Board.

Send it to :  

                        Superintendent of Schools



Home Education Office

1400 NW 14th Court

Fort Lauderdale FL 33311

(Please include with it a self-address envelope with a stamp so you will get it back quickly!)

Things you will need to take with you to the college             

A transcript.

Sat or ACT Scores (They have not always asked for this but just in case)   

A picture ID


FIU Process:

                      Go  to


Go to tab "future students" on top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom and click "undergraduate education."

Click link that says “high school dual enrollment."

On the left hand side in the gold section click "forms." 

 Along with the forms you will need a transcript.

 SAT  or  ACT Scores

Fill the forms out and take them to the College of your choice.